Wednesday 2 February 2011

January concluded. Randomness



We are slowly getting used to our new house, it creaks a lot. At first I didn`t really like it here, but I am warming up to it. Our downstairs neighbour is nice, I really like her, but there are some things I don`t like about it. I feel guilty every time Isaac thumps on the floor, so I yell at him to walk nice, and no `ribbiting` in the house. ( like frogs yes, ribbit jump)
We just celebrated my goddaughter Alexis`s 3rd birthday on the 23rd of January, Isaac hadn`t seen her since before Christmas, so it was really exciting for him. We had a lot of fun but didn't stay long, Isaac had a bad attitude all day.
Isaac has had a lot of sleep problems since we moved, he says he has monsters in his room, always wants to sleep in the livingroom and never sleeps for more then 7 hrs. He has also stopped taking daily naps. I really don`t know what it is. He has had a bit of an issue with his asthma at night, and we figure the lady downstairs must smoke, even though we live in a smoke free house, we did discuss it with our landlord and she said she would take care of it.
The weather is finally nice here, we had a week of nice weather, then a nasty blizzard, and now it is back to being nice. I enjoy seeing the sunshine.
My bff is 21weeks pregnant, and just found out she is having a boy, after having two girls, we are all really excited for them.
Ok, got all my news out.

No comments: