Thursday 31 March 2011

What the?! Did that really just happen??


So, the weirdest thing happened today. I went to the bathroom thismorning, and as I know I ovulated on the 17th day of my cycle, I have been testing everyday just because I am a pee-on-a-stick addict, and I tested again thismorning. As it has been 13 days past the day I ovulated I guessed I would get a positive test if I were pregnant by now, but I totally did not expect anything, just fooling around. Anyhow, I used a dollar store test from my collection of tests and it was kind of negative, kind of positive, as I have gotten before, because the tests are really bad for evaporation lines, except the second line was purplish like the other line. I have done a zillion of these and have gotten positives before, just to turn to negatives. So I bet on it being a negative test. My hubby saw the test 2 hours later when he got up and said it sure looked positive to him. We went out and ran some errand and picked up a first response early pregnancy test just to see if it would come out positive, not really thinking it would. I asked him if he would let me do it today and he said yes. So I did when we got home....
I can not believe that it was positive, within seconds it was positive! I am extremely cautiously optimistic, I am taking it second by second at this point. I don't think it has really set in yet at this point. I will keep this updated the best I can. :D.

No comments: