Thursday 14 April 2011

Again....Sigh

So,I started getting this annoying cramping, and had some pink staining, nothing that I was to worried about, until yesterday when I lost all of my symptoms and started bleeding and passing clots. Sorry, TMI, I know. But its whats going on. I think it is safe to say, with the amount of pain I am in, that I am miscarrying yet again. I'm kind of numb, I am upset but not...Its hard to explain, maybe because I really don't have time to crawl into a ball and cry my face off? I don't know. We have decided I am going to lose a bunch of weight again and see if I can get my cycles to return without the help of birthcontrol pills. On top of it all it rained then snowed that heavy snow last night, I found it kind of ironic.
Anyhow, have a thyroid appointment today. Just a regular check up for nodulars (Its genetic). I hope that can atleast give me good news.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm so sorry. I can't really think of much to say b/c I'm so devestated for you. I pray you find peace and that the numbness does turn into emotion so that you can heal.

Shejayd said...

Thanks Liz, I appreciate that. Seems that miracle happen and I am still pregnant (Amen).