Monday 28 November 2011

The Secrets out, and Isaac turned 3



I couldn't hold it in anymore and told my family on the weekend.
Friday was Isaac's 3rd birthday, we invited my brother and his wife over for supper and to hang out with Isaac to celebrate his birthday. I made Isaac wait all day before he could open his presents, but since he really had no clue that that's not the way its supposed to be, it didn't matter to him, he was more excited about cake more then anything. He had a really great time and got lots of presents. He got everything he asked for this year.
On Sunday we had a family get together with Isaac's bff Zach and his mom and dad. It was nice, My dad and step-mom came and my younger brother, his wife and their kids came, it was really nice for Isaac to have friends to play with and open presents, he was in his glory, plus we got him a Cars (Disney) cake. He had such a blast. I am still find it hard to believe hes 3.

So, we told my family that we are expecting, so great to get it off our chest, I have no idea why I was so worried. My step-mom was just dumb-found that I held it in and said nothing for so long, she was impressed. Both her and my sister-in-law Tamara screamed like little girls, it was cute. So it out. And I am so happy and relieved. Also announced it on Facebook Sunday night and got sooo much support from everyone, I am so appreciative of all the support my family has, its great.

No comments: