Sunday 23 February 2014

Little Victories

I have a now lost 32 lbs! It is amazing that I have been able to accomplish this! I went from not being able to walk up the stairs without being out of breath, to walking 4-5km a day! Stationary biking 10km, and so much more. My strength is amazing, I can run up an down the stairs without running out of breath, hold my daughter without being winded, stand on my toes without my planters fasciitis acting up. I can squat down or sit on my knees without falling or hurting. My biggest little victories to date are seeing my toes and fitting into a winter coat that I got 2 years ago that was to tight to wear, slimming down 2 pant sizes and watching my back fat disappear. I still have a ways to go, and have hit my first weight plateau, but I am not scared. I have gained muscle and I know that gaining muscle will make my weight stay steady until it kicks up again. I feel great and am so proud of myself for what I have accomplished thus far. Keeping it up!

No comments: