Wednesday 28 March 2012

Almost There!!!

This coming Friday I will be 29 weeks. My OB is beyond the moon that we have made it this far, stating also that our magic number is 32, which means I can deliver at the level 1-2 nicu and that she will also be the one doing it, instead of the level 3 hospital. She said that the baby could really come at any time now and since I have had the steroids, they wouldn't stop it. She is measuring a little ahead of schedule, no info on that though, just what she said. The scary part is my cervix is down to 1.7cm, which is quite low for my gestation and means that I am at quite a high risk for preterm delivery. If all is well, we will be induced at 38 weeks, which is just over then 8 weeks from now, after May 25th. That is amazing that we are sooo close to meeting this little girl. We will also be getting another ultrasound at 30 ish weeks. I am currently 28w/5d along.




No comments: